Gmo grows Top Dawg I-Tre95

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aero tent day 36. Filling in real nicely. Patiently awaiting sex to show.
20211214_221147.jpg

It's been a while! I was traveling over Christmas and was gone for 9 days. I didn't have high hopes that the aero tent would make it that long, but low and behold, it did. It's a bit rough, but they will pull through. Current plan is to veg for 1 more week as a sort of recovery period, and then flip to flower on day 60.

Aero tent day 54. Confirmed 1 female and took a couple cuts today to see if I can get them to root. The others still aren't showing definitively. Will continue watching. Topped with 15g of nutrient solution.
pH 5.9, temp 69f, res temp 63f, RH 55%

Soil tent day 81. They're close. Gonna let them go a few days longer and see what happens.
Temp 70f, RH 30%
20211230_103307.jpg
20211230_110114.jpg
20211230_110153.jpg
20211230_110331.jpg
20211230_110603.jpg

I get the hydro unattended for 9 days, how did you sustain the ones in soil?

Bubba

I get the hydro unattended for 9 days, how did you sustain the ones in soil?

Bubba
I honestly didn't think the soil tent stood a chance. I watered heavily 2 days before leaving town, and then watered normal the night before leaving. I also turned the light down to 50%. I came back and they were perky and completely normal.

I honestly didn't think the soil tent stood a chance. I watered heavily 2 days before leaving town, and then watered normal the night before leaving. I also turned the light down to 50%. I came back and they were perky and completely normal.
Good to know!

Bubba

Day 85 soil tent. Chopped and hung to dry. Won't be a barnbuster yield by any means, but should be around 120g dry. Looks nice.

I'm retiring the Wedding Cake for a while. It's a beautiful plant, but I don't find myself reaching for the jars.

I think I'm going to try running some cuts from the aero tent (I-Tre95) that are currently rooting in the soil tent for this next go around. Maybe it'll turn in to a mother room in the future.

Aero tent day 59. Drained reservoir and refilled with week 1 flower nutrients at 950ppm. Flower light cycle starts tonight when the lights come back on. I think I'm gonna have some monsters in a couple of weeks.

2 confirmed females and 3 that haven't shown yet. I'll know soon!

4 cuttings that were taken last week have not thrown roots yet, but it's looking promising. When they do, I'll make the decision on whether to fire up the 3x3 tent running another aero tote with 4x TS1000s, or run 2 of them in soil in the 2x2.

Aero tent flowering day 2. I'd think it's safe to say that they've bounced back just fine. They are really digging the new light and have completely filled the 4'x4' footprint. They're gonna be big girls!

pH 5.92, temp 74f, RH 50%, reservoir temp 64f
20220105_213421.jpg

I've got to try one of those hydro setups like yours.

Bubba
I can't recommend it enough! There is a slight learning curve, but I find it much more fun and predictable compared to soil growing. Reach out if you run in to any questions!

I can't recommend it enough! There is a slight learning curve, but I find it much more fun and predictable compared to soil growing. Reach out if you run in to any questions!
You posted all the info a while back. My first "real" indoor grows was hydro. Small tub shallow water culture I got off of overgrow years ago.

Bubba

Aero tent flowering day 6. Lights out picture. It was time to add solution to the reservoir so I figured I'd snap a quick shot. Still waiting on sex of 3 plants. I think 1 is showing female, but I'm not 100% positive. So far just 2 confirmed females, no males, and waiting on 3 to show. No roots just yet on the cuts taken 10 days ago, but I am seeing new growth starting to show as of this morning.
pH 5.92, RH 50% (installed dehumidifier today), temp 65f, res temp 62f
20220109_164107.jpg

Aero tent flowering day 6. Lights out picture. It was time to add solution to the reservoir so I figured I'd snap a quick shot. Still waiting on sex of 3 plants. I think 1 is showing female, but I'm not 100% positive. So far just 2 confirmed females, no males, and waiting on 3 to show. No roots just yet on the cuts taken 10 days ago, but I am seeing new growth starting to show as of this morning.
pH 5.92, RH 50% (installed dehumidifier today), temp 65f, res temp 62fView attachment 285930
Nice!

Bubba

Between hydro project, gutter blower project, gutter guard project, it is going to be an expensive shopping trip.

Good thing the weed's free...

Bubba
Beautiful plants Bubba. I defoliate a lot so my plants aren't as pretty. I'm going with floraflex pro I believe. It seems a lot easier.

gmo, what type of chiller are you using or are you in a cold climate...

Latest posts

Back