My White Widow F2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u2sm0ke said:
painterdude said:
:rofl: I just read this b4 hitting my bong...sorry painterdude..this is not the real females grower group:giggle: as i stated in the thread start...I have noticed people nameing their plants..well i dont..or didnt ...lol..until now...I enjoy all the Ladies in the real group:hubba: . thanks for stopping in..take care and be safe my friend:D :bolt::bong:

hi 4u2smOke....I also enjoy talking to the ladies in the females grower group....they have been super, offering advice and cheering me on to quit smoking ciggs....and I don't really want to see 'it'.....I believe you....totally....stay cool as usual....the painterdude wishes you the best with your ladies

pssst, painterdude! 4U isn't fooling me. He is just trying to round up all the females here for his own personal harem. I know his type. Trying to win them over by naming his girls after them. Beware, you could be next!!:ccc:

slowmo77 said:
hey 4u, man i met my new p.o. today and from the way he was acting today it might not be as long as i thought before im growing again. normally its 2 years before you can go to nonreport but based on what he said as soon as my fine is paid and community service is done, so am i. so im gonna bust my but to get it done quick.. and yes i have a few jars waiting for the day i can enjoy the contents.. :)

:yay: Thats Awesome news my friend...just keep it clean..and you and a I ..and everyone posting here..will get :fly: :bong: againg..keep it up:aok:

tn_toker420 said:
oh, and sorry for clutterin' up the journal ...but about how much does a good grow guide/book cost ??? Where's the best place to find it , other than online ??? And what would ya say is the best MJ magazine , i've never owned a single high times or anything , but after seeing the price for a subscription it blew my mind ...I wish there was a place around here that sold individual copies ... But, that's the sticks for ya ...

You are all ways welcome to clutter...it keeps me busy:giggle: I go to Borders..its a book store..has a coffee shop in it too..they sell those magazines you say..i dont purchase mags..hard enough to hide what i do in shed from kkids..dont need that around as well...we all read so a few good books on libary shell no nevermind..look at used book stores..and believe it or not the Local Libary..good luck my friend..and keep the clutter comeing:rofl::bolt::bong:

painterdude said:
4u2sm0ke said:
hi 4u2smOke....I also enjoy talking to the ladies in the females grower group....they have been super, offering advice and cheering me on to quit smoking ciggs....and I don't really want to see 'it'.....I believe you....totally....stay cool as usual....the painterdude wishes you the best with your ladies

They are pleasant to talk with huh? Good luck with quiting ciggs..It took me many trys..but am happy to say its beeen 12 years now and wouldny think of draging on those again..stay strong and stay powerfull..your stronger then that cancer stick..I found Sunflower seeds and loly pops to help with the actions..I tried the Patch but was smokeing and wearing same time..I think it also has to be with the readyness..if your truely ready to quite..then i believe you can..Heres a pic of me just so you know..Im a Male..that grows Female weed:giggle: take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Oh thats Frosting by the way:lama:

Forsting and I.JPG

hmmm Frosting...brings back fond memories:bolt::bong2:

Ahh that picture fills me with such jealousy. Had to take apart grow room in order to show place to move. And that was right after my last 3 Citral seeds went male. So I've had no lady love in far too long. Add to the fact that buying around here is freaking horrible and it makes me a sad sad man. :(

4u2sm0ke said:
painterdude said:
They are pleasant to talk with huh? Good luck with quiting ciggs..It took me many trys..but am happy to say its beeen 12 years now and wouldny think of draging on those again..stay strong and stay powerfull..your stronger then that cancer stick..I found Sunflower seeds and loly pops to help with the actions..I tried the Patch but was smokeing and wearing same time..I think it also has to be with the readyness..if your truely ready to quite..then i believe you can..Heres a pic of me just so you know..Im a Male..that grows Female weed:giggle: take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Oh thats Frosting by the way:lama:

Hey 4u.....is this really you?.....are you from Texas?.....and what's with the Longhorn?....and what a nice plant 'fouryoutwo'.....am proud of you also....so many people on this site have given their history of fighting off the smoking habit.......12 years, that is incredible......I am having problems right now, stress from my stupid TV not wanting to allow me access to all my movies that I recorded for three months of free HBO, Starz, etc......called them, and 'Carol from Oklahoma' said that they had a one cent price increase in their rental fees and that caused the system to go apesh#&.....broke right down, smoked a cigg, and now am dealing with some kind of weird guilt....

Am also wearing the patch and smoking.....doesn't make allot of sense does it?

Anyways, next time show more 'skin'.....painterdude

painterdude said:
4u2sm0ke said:
Anyways, next time show more 'skin'.....painterdude

Stress is the worst whentrying to quit.siggs..it took me many times befor it was final...the guilt you feel is just that..you know you let yourself down. Pick yourself back up...dust yer self off and quit again..it will come..be strong..

as far as showing more "skin"...we went down that road here a while back..nearly got myself Banned...some enjoyed some didnt:hubba: ..But that one is alloud:rofl: I think:p ..and Im from Seattle,,but was Born and raised in Denver..Dont know anything about the Longhores..accept they are large smelly creatures:giggle:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong

Hey 4u.....is this really you?.....are you from Texas?.....and what's with the Longhorn?....
Havent you been payin' attention? he's all "horny" cause of the ladies in that shed! haa

havent visited the shed in awhile now, and when I come back I want a hit of that MILF weed plz 4U.. lookin good my friend.

HippyInEngland said:
I think your green eyes, green eyebrows and green lips are a give away to your identity 4u ;)

:peace:

:rofl: the GREEN Devil :giggle: soon to be pic on me drivers license..lol..have a good day HIE :ciao: thanks for stopping in

TURKEYNECK said:
Havent you been payin' attention? he's all "horny" cause of the ladies in that shed! haa

havent visited the shed in awhile now, and when I come back I want a hit of that MILF weed plz 4U.. lookin good my friend.

:ciao: you know it...IMO...MJ is a stimulant..works 4me:)

when you come back i have some 4U:hubba: ..thats my next priority:aok: post is comeing up:D

I still have 2..GMCORP and jeniemarie..i am placeing in 3 gallon containers..I have yet see anything..and am flowering evrything 4/20..wish them luck:ciao: and season comeing to close..been a great Ride:lama:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

042.JPG

Latest posts

Back