Airborne and gmo Tandem Grow Top Dawg Seeds GMOxGTH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Transplanted the rapid rooters into soil.
For this I use a mix of 50/50 big roots fresh soil and soil from a previous grow that has been flushed.
Needed something to fill the rest of my tent, so I decided to run some seeds given to me for samples to see how they do.
Going in with the gmo x gth is some
Irene OG x white Runtz.
DC85059B-6194-4978-8F66-A66C3685D847.jpeg
72E5A6AF-BB87-4A0E-BF2E-46E9C2EA2FD9.jpeg

Sometimes the premade holes are too deep for seeds. I prefer to make my own holes for seeds and use the premade holes for holding cuts.
Thank you ,looking forward toward your run ! ( I just learned something )
Think how lucky people are now to see a plant @ 6 days 2 weeks or whatever . Can give you a idea how plants could or not be ..

Just breaking ground. The last one should pop out of the rapid rooter in the next 24hrs (I can see movement). I spy a triploid.
View attachment 289950
Is there a reason you put the seed off to the side ?

Next time put some hair around your holes... easier to find. muwahahahaha. never start seed in RR plugs
interesting. rock on buddy.

Sometimes the premade holes are too deep for seeds. I prefer to make my own holes for seeds and use the premade holes for holding cuts.

For cuttings I take and flip them upside down, make my own hole and push the cutting thru until it touches my
finger tip. then I tear off a small chunk from the bottom edges and push it down into the hole to prevent the cut
from spinning or moving as it would tear the small hair roots beginning to form and stress the clone.

man am I high... I tend to blab on a bit when I am.. so bare wit me.. lol

I'm soaking my hydroton in preparation of moving the rapid rooters in to their netpots. I may have to come up with a temporary housing unit for them until my current grow comes down. I was expecting 9 weeks on the current grow, but they just aren't quite ready to come down just yet (and I'm not willing to harvest a 4 month grow earlier than it's ready).

@Airbone that is a weird one. Does it have 2 cotyledons, or is there another one in the other side that I'm not seeing? Maybe it'll grow out of whatever is going on with it....
I did have one pop up that is a triploid. Haven't had luck with those in the past, but I'll let it go and see what happens. I believe triploids are much more likely to be females (someone please correct me if I'm wrong).

@Airbone that is a weird one. Does it have 2 cotyledons, or is there another one in the other side that I'm not seeing? Maybe it'll grow out of whatever is going on with it....
I did have one pop up that is a triploid. Haven't had luck with those in the past, but I'll let it go and see what happens. I believe triploids are much more likely to be females (someone please correct me if I'm wrong).
It had one very small one on the other side that fell off as soon as it opened up.
Never seen that before.

Moved em in to their permanent home. Lights @ 40%, temp 70f, res temp 65f, RH 60%, pH 6.04. Week 1 General Hydroponics Flora nutrients.
I got the chiller set up and tested (it's not needed right now, but it's ready to go when temps start creeping up). It works fantastic! Grow tent scrubbed and cleaned. Need new clip on fans, 2 but the dust.
We'll call this day 1 for me.
20220311_124707.jpg

Latest posts

Back