N1XON's Bag Seed Grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That bill should not have went up $95! A 400w HPS should cost roughly $20/month on an 18/6 schedule depending on where you live and the price of elec.

BTW: Nice looking plants you got there. If they are anything like the bagseed we get aroung my way, you might end up tieing them buggers down depending on how much height you have. I have grew out some bag-seed quiet a few times and they triple in height after flowering. Heavy sativa. Also, flowering time is the time to NOT let your temps get out of control. You do not want fluffy/airey buds that weigh nothing and take forever to prune. Ask me how I know.... Good growin, keep it up.

okay everyone time for a update.. ill get pics very soon..

turns out we have 4 males and 4 females..

so not bad.. atleast all the bigger plants were females.. XD

i water when needed and i keep the temp around 76-80 at nite and 81-94 during the day when it gets to hot i turn on the exaust.. and try to keep it at a steady temp of 81-85 all day, the plants seem to like the higher temps..

so thats about it.. all the same stuff just 4 fems that look great and are about 2'6" - 3' tall all LST.. i have them on light nutes of my own blend.. they seem to like it it is high in nitrogen, so any help will be appreciated..

Well here we go every one i just pruned my plants and took many pics :)

As you all know i have 4 wonderful fems

1.) Amity is a healthy 35" tall

2.) Stemie is a nice 32.5" tall

3.) Ciarra is a short 24.5" on her tallest cola

4.) Begorrah is 31" tall

---------------

Pics--

1. Amity full
2. Amity's top
3. Begorrah full
4. Begorrah's top
5. Ciarra full
6. Ciarra's top
7. Stemie full
8. Stemie's top
9. Full Canopy
10. One of the colas
11. another one of the colas
12. cool lookin bud

--------

i hope you enjoyed the pics of the plants and please give some feed back..

amity 6.23.JPG

amity top 6.23.JPG

begorrah - 6.23.JPG

begorrah top 6.23.JPG

ciarra 6.23 (1).JPG

ciarra top 6.23.JPG

stemie 6.23.JPG

stemie top 6.23.JPG

canopy.JPG

DSC00066.JPG

DSC00068.JPG

DSC00067.JPG

HMGanja said:
That bill should not have went up $95! A 400w HPS should cost roughly $20/month on an 18/6 schedule depending on where you live and the price of elec.

yeah thats what i was thinking but it costed me about 50 on eletric.. then the dilivery fee was another 20 so all together it cane out to be 70

:fid: :watchplant: :joint: :guitar: :bump: :bolt: :afroweed: :bongin: Dam bro they all look like one big forest. Nice very nice looking ladies.

yeah they are i need to get a better camera tho so i can take some better pics..

the plants seem to be doing ok with no trouble..

i razed the light up again about 6 inches from the tallest cola..

ok i'm starting to have some trouble with those little flies XD dam then yo hell

Nice looking grow

Can't remember the name of the things but I used to use yellow sticky cards to control flies in my inside grows.
They are about 8"x4"
Hang them around your plants
The flies are attracted to the colour and get stuck real tight.

1 word of warning though

Don't get 2 close your self

You may well get stuck also

not sayin how I know

but I have cursed n cursed on more than 1 time in these situations

lol

flypaper sounds like a good ideas ill give it some thought.. thank you very much for the help :)

Ok were still looking good..

so today when i was watering the girls.. i measured there stems and stemie is like 2 inches around lol..

and is as wondering if there is anything i can do to the plants now to make the bud development better or more potent ?

i was checking the plants out today and saw that the leaves are turning a bit lighter green and some are turning down at the ends.. i dunno if this is because of not watering enough or to much ...

i water them once at 8am, 2pm and at 7pm with .5L (1 PT) 9 ounces

so i water them each 3 times a day they seem to need the water..

but should i just give them all the water in the beginning of the day..

how should i fix up my watering times?

Make sure they need the water! Your plants can and will droop if you give them to much it is a sign of root rot. As big as your plants are i am sure they are going through a lot of water but make sure they have some dry time. If the soil is wet don't water. Your roots need air too!

thank you very much rogue ill be sure to keep an eye on that.. and try to water only when needed

i hear it helps them if you water them later in the day becuz when they sleep they gather water, and store it.

hey my friend said that i could have fungus or mold at the bottom of the pots because of the root rot. Can that be true and if so how will i b able to tell?
If any1 could give me some help or things i should be looking for i would like it.

I don't think you are at point were you need to worry about mold. But, the easiest way to kill mold is to take away the extra moisture. If you make sure your not over watering it will take care of itself. On my grow I have to be extra careful about over watering because my lights make no heat so the water doesn't evaporate much. I am always riding the line of to much water LOL! Just make sure that they are not soggy all the time and they should perk back up.

Latest posts

Back