Subcool's JillyBean...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happened? I looked and looked and saw no pics except a trolley full of garden stuff:confused:

I'm looking at doing Sub's JillyBean next. Quite happy to see how this pans out.

leafminer said:
What happened? I looked and looked and saw no pics except a trolley full of garden stuff:confused:

They are just your basic seedlings right now...didn't want to bore everyone...will post up some snaps of the lil buggers though...

jackson1 said:
Awesome HL. I've pulled up a chair too. Sounds fun.

Hey jackson...glad you cld come by...this one shld be a lot of fun...

i too am pulling up a chair for this.. after seeing ur last 2 grows i am jus on edge to see wut u can do with some subcool seeds.. i have also takin a look at some seeds by him and pandoras box did look very nice but i been thinkin i mite wanna try some 3rd dimension.. well, happy growin' :)

flaboy88 said:
i too am pulling up a chair for this.. after seeing ur last 2 grows i am jus on edge to see wut u can do with some subcool seeds.. i have also takin a look at some seeds by him and pandoras box did look very nice but i been thinkin i mite wanna try some 3rd dimension.. well, happy growin' :)

Welcome...chips and pretzels are over on the left...thanks for stopping in...:)

okay nothing to drool over yet..lol Just some seedlings of the JillyBean variety....

IMG_0833.JPG

Did someone say free pretzels?!?

I can't wait to see what these do for you, I'm in. You're green thumb with those chem's should work well here. I have had my jillies for several months now, but my indoor area disappeared, so I'll have to live vicariously through you.

kal el said:
Here is a shot of my jillybean at 46 days. She yields well and tastes great.
You can see why she is a keeper. I have not had any other phenos worth keeping.

Wow Bro nice....thanks for giving me a peek at what I hve to look forward to...very nice

mistisrising said:
Did someone say free pretzels?!?

I can't wait to see what these do for you, I'm in. You're green thumb with those chem's should work well here. I have had my jillies for several months now, but my indoor area disappeared, so I'll have to live vicariously through you.

Pretzels and chips are on the table to the left...feel free to fire up the bong at anytime....thanks for stopping in

subcool said:
No Root Beer?

Will Stewart's do or wld you rather hve Barq's? There is Red Stripe in the blue cooler under the table with the chips....thanks for poppin in sub...:)

ArtVandolay said:
Chips with no salsa???? :cool:

Plenty of salsa dude....it's over there behind the bean dip....but anybody noshin on the bean dip needs to let them rip outside...:D:holysheep:

Latest posts

Back