First EVER Grow - Prototype grow box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was gonna wait a few days and ask this when I post day 50 pics :D but it keeps bugging me so I would like to know now lol. So here it goes...

I have noticed my plants dont look at "developed" as most plant at day 48 flowering do. I am wondering if this is because I am growing bagseed, that isnt as dank, and therefore the plants wont look as dank? or is it because the plants seem to be sativa dom and will just take more than 9 weeks to finish? or both?? :shocked: its really getting to me as they are so close to finishing

Thanks

Moses

Genetics my brother.....it's all about the genetics!

Hey Chef, I hope you can clear some stuff up for me mate. So does that mean its BOTH? it is a lower quality strain, and the fact that it is also sativa dom both make them seem "under developed" compared to most high grade plants at my stage? lol so for my plants being what they are - lower quality, and sat dom - they seem pretty normal? Thanks

Well ok....Sat just take longer.....fact! There are the occasional exceptions but thats that! When your messing with bagseed there's no way to tell how diluted or stepped on your strain is by the time you get it. Not to mention the hermie possibility! With all these factors and not knowing excataly what it is ....yeah id say your normal where your at! But with bagseed who knows......Fat colas...looking good brother!

Thanks again Chef! I hate that my plants are bagseed. I am really looking into a good sativa AUTO for my next grow? anyone have any input on a good strain I can order from Nirvana? So far only 1 of my plants has hermied and I got rid of it weeks ago. I know it is still a little early for me to even be upset with the quality and size of my buds, when Im only at day 48. I am willing to go to day 70 if I have to, but after that I might go crazy waiting :D Thanks

Moses

Well I can grow non-autos if I can tame them to be under 4' tall. I only have my box, and thought autos would make it easy to not have to worry about them getting too tall.

hey moses chill you girl's look killer you can see how much love has gone into them, i have done a couple plant's that just seem to take forever she will be worth it in the end give her time
pics ?

orange bud = nice and small
pure ak topped = smelly bush :D
afgan kush = bush hehe
any indica strain will stay small and bushy, topping one or twice will make it a monster bush, LST is my weapon of choice i had a GJ on here round 4 multi grow i think
it was my first go at LST almost doubled my yeild's in one grow i tuck some pic's of where i tied them down, the orange bud and afgan are in there hold there il dig it up

it go's to day 29 of flowering thats when the server must of got changed so the last bit is lost in the crash :mad: o well you still get to see me bend them girls over LOL
peace fruity
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51139

Thanks alot Fruity, I really need the encouragement :D I am currently looking at Nirvanas AK48 - it says it is an indica style plant but maintains a sativa high, just what im looking for. has anyone grow this by chance? Thanks

Moses

type it in goggle it will bring up a load of GJ from all grow site have a read smoke report's, yeild's, stretch everything you need to know is out there, it's the first thing i do when i change strain's or try new one's got to know what your dealing with and what you might get high/stoned wise

Thanks Fruity, I guess ill be reading tonight :aok:

hey moses. nice grow mate, just a lil read thru. :). those babies u got are def. sativa dom. some bag seeds will suprise u. this guy i knew grew a bag seed and the buds had pink hairs, stank and fat. they can be great. so keep in there. ur at around day 50. u might have a long time until she is finished, u can expect up to 13 weeks, maybe. my last grow was kali mist and she took 13 weeks and i believe could have gone a weeks longer maybe 2. ill post a pic of her if u want?
for rippness def go for checking the trichs not the hairs. and when growth is stopping.

plants sure looking good tho mate

Hey Staffy thanks for stopping by. I would love to see a pic of your kali mist, ive read lots about the strain. how was it for you? I am hoping mine dont take a full 13 weeks I might go crazy waiting :D Thanks

Moses

sorry i just threw them up on my page :)

ya waiting 13 weeks made me a lil crazy, was very hard, lol

Happy 4/20 everyone :D heres this to pass around :48: My local head shop was having a 20% off 4/20 sale, so I got a new down stem for my bong (I broke the old, and have been without a bong for a few weeks), and a grinder to celebrate. The grinder has a kief catcher and already has a good amount after being used all afternoon :hubba: pics of the plants in the morning for day 50 :D Anyone else splurge and get something for 4/20 this year?

I just turned the lights on and gave them a good watering :aok: Also I took a couple pics for day 50. Enjoy

First pics is of em all :D

Second pic is of one of the smaller plants

Third pic is of the biggest

Fourth is of my smallest plant

Fifth pic is my other bigger plant

Thanks

Moses

f501.jpg

f502.jpg

f503.jpg

f504.jpg

f505.jpg

Hey all I forgot to mention earlier that the two smaller plants are both needing the support of the string now :hubba: They dont have any branching at all and the cola has just gotten too big for the stalk to be able to support. Comforting to know they are still fattening up :D

Hi Moses. I know i'm a little late but i just wanted to say great job man! You're gunna be smoking real good soon.

Hey AM glad you stopped by mate, late is better than never :D You actually showed up at the best time, right before harvest :hubba: I am gonna let them go as long as they take, Ive gotten over the fact SATIVAS TAKE LONGER lol

looking awesome, nice sativas.
i think they look great for day 50, but there prolly gunna be 12+ week flowerers...

the good thing about using bag seeds sometimes is the plants are grown in remote regions and have been inbreed by the farmers over and over making them very stable, which is great for breeding. you can see this just by looking at the uniformity between your plants. i am an advocate for growing out bag seeds once in a while, you never know what hidden gems you might find.

Latest posts

Back